In 1988 upon completion of his Masters Degree in Architecture, Sergio joined HFKS Architects Inc. Through his affiliation, he has worked on numerous educational, religious, healthcare, research, law enforcement, institutional, and civil engineering projects. His duties include client liaison, design, contract administration, user group and project co-ordination. Born in Edmonton, and licensed as an architect since 1995, Sergio endeavours to be a good listener, providing exemplary service, to achieve aesthetic, sustainable and appropriate design. He is committed to a client based delivery process, based upon experience, design excellence and a proven “hands on” approach.
Sergio’s abilities include exceptional freehand sketching and presentation skills, contractor and client liaison, administration, building code, and design expertise.
- St. Francis New Parish Centre, Camrose
- Central Alberta Cancer Centre, Red Deer
- Michener Continuing Care Centre, Red Deer
- The Catholic Parish of Corpus Christi, Millwoods Edmonton
- Hangingstone Pedestrian Bridge, Fort McMurray, Alberta