With experience and broad knowledge base Ken provides disciplined and well organized services, closely collaborating with the client, facilities maintenance personnel, users and the consulting team. Since 1998 Ken was involved in numerous institutional projects of varied sizes and complexities, research and educational facilities, healthcare and long term care facilities.
Kens’ professional experience includes full participation in design through contract administration and to project completion. His professional growth stems from direct participation, support, advisement of the core HFKS Architects team, where Ken contributes his knowledge as one of the more senior members. His contribution, dedication and leadership have been highly valued by many satisfied clients and contractors alike, in design through various methods of project delivery models. Ken is involved in Contract Documents for LEED® and Green Globes projects.
- Stollery Children's Hospital, Edmonton
- Radiation Treatment Vaults, Cross Cancer Centre, Edmonton
- St. Xavier New Parish Centre, Camrose
- Central Alberta Cancer Centre, Red Deer
- The Catholic Parish of Corpus Christi, Millwoods Edmonton